Fabric pad (for clothing ink)
Tired of spending hundreds of Rand’s replacing clothes that gets lost? Mark your clothes in seconds with this multipurpose Laundry Ink Stamp Set. This is the ultimate clothing marker and you can effortlessly mark your children’s clothes for many years. You can also add a contact number to actually get your valuables back. But remember the less text the better as I will try and fill the stamp size of max 14.5 x 25mm as much as possible with your text for the best end result.
- It is quick and easy to use.
- Can not be unpicked or torn off…or eventually “fall” off.
- Does not scratch or irritate your child’s neck.
- It is permanent, neat and tidy.
- It has to be cut out if someone wants to steal it – so mark on the clothing itself.
- It does not show through on the other side of the material.
- Stamp on the washing instruction label when the clothes are too dark for the black ink.
- Your order will last for many years with the 30ml inks
- An ink for fabric and also one for plastic & rubber (one stamp needed).
- All inks can be re-ordered if you do run out in the next few years.
- One ink set needed for all the stamps of your family/work/projects.
The size of the stamp area is small enough so that it will also be able to fit on the garment’s label or washing instruction label in cases where the garment is too dark for the black ink. Alternatively, you can stamp it on white ribbon if needed to be sewed onto the garment. Use it to mark clothes, bedding, the inside of books, certain toys and shoes, etc. This is also great for your home made projects to put your business’s name, logo and contact details on. The more stamps you buy the less they cost since you only need one ink pad set for each family. Certain types of materials hold the ink better than others but if it starts to fade over the years just re-stamp it again. It is as easy as that. No more sitting for hours to iron or sow on labels that can be cut off or unpicked easily.
If you want a bigger size stamp or your logo on it just email me your enquiry to email@example.com for a personalized quote.